Join us for Nevada HOSA’s premiere event, the State Leadership Conference! Held March 15-18, 2020 in Reno, the event will bring together 1,000 Future Health Professionals for health-related competitions, networking, general sessions, leadership training, and more!
- January 2-17 – Online Testing Registration Window
- January 13-28 – Health Science Online Testing Window
- January 29 – Health Science Testing Results Announced
- January 27 – February 7 – Online Registration Window for
- March 15-18 – State Leadership Conference
- 2020 SLC Registration Guide and Forms – (Click Here)
- 2020-2021 State Officer Candidate Application (PDF/Word)
- 2020 Symposium Sign-Up Form (Click Here)
- Life Saver Award Nomination Form (Click Here)
- 2020 Nevada HOSA Scholarship Application (Click Here)
- 2020 Nevada HOSA Scholarship Submission Form (Click Here)
- Nevada HOSA SLC 2020 Housing Form (Click Here)
- Nevada HOSA SLC 2020 Housing Submission Form (Click Here)
State Officer Candidate Materials
The 2020-21 State Officer Candidate Guide (Click Here)
Wanted: Judges and Volunteers for Competitions
Nevada HOSA is actively recruiting professionals to serve as judges for Nevada HOSA State Competitive Events. The events are designed to motivate HOSA members to study, work hard, and achieve a high standard of excellence in a variety of leadership and skill disciplines. Interested in judging? Contact [email protected].
- Nevada HOSA Judge Registration Form (Click Here)
Symposium Presenters Invited
Interested in hosting a symposium for future health professionals? Your expertise and experience in the healthcare industry are a valuable asset to Nevada HOSA and we invite you to share your story with our students. Please see the information below!
- Symposium Sign-Up Form (Click Here)